Transforming vision into reality is the quality of a champion. Surpassing expectations to touch new business heights every time is the quality of a titan. Mr. Sanjay D. Ghodawat – Chairman & Founder, Sanjay Ghodawat Group is one such visionary business titan whose excellent business acumen helped transformed once a small company into one of the fastest-growing and highly diversified business conglomerates, which today the world recognizes as the Sanjay Ghodawat Group.
His grand vision, determined diligence and pragmatic business approach following the highest standards business etiquettes helping this conglomerate to flourish and expand its footprints in various high-value business verticals – constantly and swiftly.
A Mechanical Engineer by education and an entrepreneur by choice – Mr. Sanjay D. Ghodawat always believes to do something unique that can positively touch and enhance people’s lives globally. He embedded and nurtured this philosophy into the DNA of his group of companies. It is this belief which is helping him flourish his business in multiple business trajectories.
Mr. Sanjay D. Ghodawat constantly motivates his employees with his inspiring words and shares his valuable experience with them regularly to achieve the unthinkable. He always tries to make a significant positive impact on people’s lives with his various benevolent initiatives whether if they are his employees, customers, stakeholders or the society at large. This not makes him a successful businessman but also makes him a rare and respected personality in the entire spectrum of human life.
Awards and Achievements
- “Ideal Businessman Award” by the Poona Merchants Chamber and Daily Sakal, Pune in 2018
- Honored with “Samaj Bhushan Award” by the all India Jain Minority Federation on 15th January 2018
- Honored with “Extraordinary Leadership Award 2017” by the Grand Jury Awards of Education World on 22nd September 2017 at New Delhi
- Honored with “Corporate Excellence Award” through Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (Bharati Vidyapeeth) Pune on 26th August 2017
- Honored with “India’s Most Admired Business Leader” award at Indian Brand and Leadership Conclave organised by Whitepage International on 17th February 2017 at Oberoi Trident, Mumbai
- Honored with “Lions Club Gaurav Puraskar 2017” for Notable work in the field of Education by Lions Club, Ichalkaranji on 16th February 2017
- Honored with “Globe Oil Business Excellence Award of the year 2016 ” award at Grand Hyatt Hotel, Goa on 22nd September 2016
- Featured in Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) at Dubai in March 2016 to give away the Best Supporting Actor Award to Mr. Anil Kapoor (Hindi Film Actor)
- Honored with The Prestigious Economic Times “Inspiring Business Leaders of India” award by Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani (MD, Hiranandani Group) on 31st March 2016 in Mumbai
- Honored with “Globe Oil Young Entrepreneur Award 2013” by Globe Oil India at Renaissance, Mumbai
- Honored with “50 Outstanding Educational Entrepreneurs of India” by World Education Congress on 28th June, 2013 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai
- December 2011: Maharashtra State ‘Vanashree Puraskar’ by the Honourable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Prithviraj Chavan at Pune
- November 2008: ‘YUVA GOURAV AWARD’ by All India Terapanth Yuvak Parishad by Acharya Shri Mahapradnyaji
- September 2008: Honoured for his excellence in Mechanical Engineering field, by Dr. Shivram Bhoje, former Director of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
- July 2008: ‘JIVAN GOURAV’ Award by Mr. M N Chayani, President-Corporate Affairs, Reliance Industries Ltd. & Chairman, Indian Merchants Chamber
- December 2007: ‘NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL EXCELLENCY AWARD 2007’ for his contribution in non conventional energy sector through Wind Power Plants and manufacturing of Steel Tubular Towers for Wind Operated Turbine by All India Achievers Foundation, Delhi
- February 2007: ‘SURYADATTA NATIONAL AWARD’ for his contribution to the Indian Industry with special reference to the Wind Mills Project by Suryadatta Education Foundation’s, Suryadatta Group of Institutes at Pune
- February 2007: ‘JAYSINGPUR BHUSHAN 2007’ by Motilal Chordiya Charitable Trust and Rotary Club of Jaysingpur
- April 2005: ‘BHARATIYA UDYOG RATAN AWARD’ by the Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA)
- July 2003: ‘UDYOG RATNA’ Award (State Level) by the Hon. Minister for State, Ship Building (Govt. of India) Shri. Dilip Gandhi
© 2020 Sanjay Ghodawat Group
Developed by Ghodawat Softech LLP